Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No More Snow

Been having so much working with digi images and making cards that I haven't done a LO in a while but today using Capture these Sketch #5 Sneezy Sketch which is part of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarf Challenge for this month, I made a LO of my son, I guess reflecting how we are all feeling about the none stop snow we have been getting, I believe Hawaii is the only state currently without snow.

 

  

I am also going to enter this LO in Robyns Fetish Color Challenge
  • royal blue
  • light blue
  • black
  • white
  • grey/silver
Cardstock - Paper Company
Black & white/Blue with Spiral PP - Colorbok
Navy Blue with Dot - Making Memories Sydney Collection
Alpha - Angela Ash
Kirigami Snow flakes cut by me
Snowman Online stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog.