Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

This is the Practical Scappers Friday Sketch, the PP is really hard to work with, actually I think the whole kit is hard to work with, the PP are double sided but they have the same pattern on both side. PP Poppy Ink, alphas Angelas Ash, inqueboard.
You can see my Christmas Cactus in bloom in the back, tends to bloom year round so most like the location, had it for about 7 years now.

3 comments:

  1. Well I think it turned out great!
    I love all the silhouettes
    nice use of the sketch
    Thanks for joining us @ Practical Scrappers
    Wanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with Wanda, love the silhouettes! I also love Christmas Cacti! And....Whoopi, she is one of all time favorites. This layout is fab! Thanks for joining us this weekend at Practical Scrappers!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout and what fun pictures! Thanks for playing at practical scrappers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog.