Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spent the day today with my sister and are kids scrapping, I gave the oldest an album for Christmas, I had a lot of her baby pictures so I started the album and included some supplies for her to continue. What I didn't expect was that the other kids will be interested, so everybody wanted an album and wanted to come over to start it. I picked up the Cosmo Criket kit from Tuesday Morning and predesign a lot of the pages for the 2 little ones (7 &8)  but the two older ones had 12X12 album and the boy had a special  manly looking album that looks more like a drawing book. We had a blast, I wasn't sure about the younger ones attention span but boy did they actually get into it, they did all the work them self, I did the cutting and inking the stamps. They went through 2 glue runners, 2 glue stick, half a pack of glue dot, lost count of the flowers after about 50, multiple spool of ribbons, but the time spent with them seeing gthe joy on their faces after each LO is complete is priceless. After scrapping, we had a big lavish dinner made by me in between scrapping, baked cookies and cleaned up.

My nephew initially wasn't going to scrap with us, saying it was too girly, but we were having so much fun and he kept coming back downstairs (boys/men were upstairs playing games) and hovering. So I asked if he wanted to join and he said maybe, so I went I got the album I have gotten for him and boy did he have fun. You can see my baby girl C every time the camera goes up, she hold up her current LO to show off. You are only seeing one of the tables, the other table had the Bigshot, stamps, ink and paper cutter.

3 comments:

  1. This looks fun! I love mess! thanks for droppin' by my blog elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the kids join in the scrapping sessions. It's a whole lot of mess but sooo much fun!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog.