Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

With Dad

After my 6 miles run this morning and cor workout, I sat down to d 2 quick projects before heading to Columbus for the Arnold Classic (Body Building and fitness is another passion of mine and I look forward to this event every year) .

The first project I worked on was an hello card for a friend , using the beautiful sketch from Mojo Monday and the free digi image from Robyn's Fetish. Well, my water coloring still leave a lot to be desire but I'll keep  working on it.

I will also be submitting this card for the Lexi's creations #8 (anything goes) and Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays #30 (open)

For the second project, I use the Sketch Friday sketch at Practical Scrapper to make the second page of a LO I did for the Twisted Sketch wood challenge. When I did the first layout, I thought I had 2 pages of the PP, but when I went to do page 2 couldn't find the PP, so I have been trying to figure out how to the make page 2 work and this sketch seems to work just fine.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. oh how sweet! Thanks for playing along at lexi's creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sweet. Thanks for playing with my sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow, I love your take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for joining us over at Practical Scrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the contrast of colours and patterns!! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog.