Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

With Dad

After my 6 miles run this morning and cor workout, I sat down to d 2 quick projects before heading to Columbus for the Arnold Classic (Body Building and fitness is another passion of mine and I look forward to this event every year) .

The first project I worked on was an hello card for a friend , using the beautiful sketch from Mojo Monday and the free digi image from Robyn's Fetish. Well, my water coloring still leave a lot to be desire but I'll keep  working on it.

I will also be submitting this card for the Lexi's creations #8 (anything goes) and Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays #30 (open)

For the second project, I use the Sketch Friday sketch at Practical Scrapper to make the second page of a LO I did for the Twisted Sketch wood challenge. When I did the first layout, I thought I had 2 pages of the PP, but when I went to do page 2 couldn't find the PP, so I have been trying to figure out how to the make page 2 work and this sketch seems to work just fine.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet. Thanks for playing with my sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, I love your take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for joining us over at Practical Scrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog.