Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Creative Cards

I made two cards today, I tried being a bit more creative and go outside my comfort zone and I think they both turn out great.

The first card is for a co-worker that just lost his dad, it has really been a thought year on the losing Dad front but life goes on. The image was a freebie from Marjie's Malarkies






The second card is for a friend getting married this weekend in Hong Kong, my husband will be attending  but due to work and the kids I won't be. I use a valentine day 3d folding project from the Paper Craft Inspiration magazine, really wish I am able to get this locally, $10 is alot to pay but it really is worth it and I thing it turned out beautiful, really hope they like it, my husband is not crazy about me making a card but I wanted to do it any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog.