Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ducky Great Day

The theme for Clearly Digital Challenge #2 is Ducks, I had found this cool duck image from the Coloring Book Fun website so I couldn't wait to use it, I will be entering as my second one on Digital Tuesday #45 - It's all about Animal and also in A Spoon Full of Sugar #90 Recipe(1 PP, 1Ribbon, 1 embossing and 1 button)

 
PP and Sentiment - Cosmo Cricket
Flower - M Flower shop
Coloring Using Gel Pen and Fibracolor
Ribbon - The Sweet Life

8 comments:

  1. such a cute image! It made me chuckle! This card is sure to bring a smile to the receiver! Thanks for joining us at Clearly Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun card it made me smile the colours are bright and cheerful great work thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lil duckie! Love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Clearly Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sweet! Love the coloring and that lady duck is just adorable! I like the cute flower on her tail. Thanks so much for playing!
    Please make a comment on the callenge post so that I have your email to send you your free image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, love the bright colors! You are the winner of my blog candy! Email me your address at jesmoyer@gmail.com and I will get your prize out asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally adorable Elizabeth!!
    Thank you for playing along at Digital Tue!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image! Looks like me on shopping day! Thanks for playing in our ducky challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sun cute card. Love the fun image and bright colors. Thanks so much for joining in the Clearly Delightful challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog.