Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bird Watching - Wood

The Twist on the Twisted Sketch # 39 was to use wood, I knew which PP I wanted to use as soon as I saw the challenge , just because I wasn't quite sure how I was going to use it. So using the PP that look like tree veins from Poppy Ink and some cardstock, real wood alphas that are got from the dollar store I created a LO using the sketch below. The PP is interesting it has the same pattern on both side.

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful job on this sketch! you are sooo right! that paper was perfect for this! and what a find in those letters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto molto bello il tuo LO! Grazie per aver partecipato!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog.