Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today's LO is done using Scrapbook Challenge Sketch 183 last one for January, love this sketch and was able to find a fun picture of my boys to use with it.



 
 PP Colorbok Perfect Pages Glamorous girl page kit (got the whole kit on clearance at  for $2), alpha - Angela Ash and inqueboard.The spaceship design on the cream colored card stock is made with an old D.O.T.S N241 Spaceship stamp had this for about 10 years and this is about the second time using it Also found some Snapload at Walmart for $0.50

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Challenges, I do hope you are a member and if not, please become one!!!! And your layout is a fabulous take on the sketch, I love the bright colors.

    Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog. I am so floored when people like my work. :) It means a lot.

    I did cut the alphas on the wall hanging with my slice. I think the "sweet" came from Mix and Mingle cartridge and I am not sure about the "home"!! lol I think it was from the Basics 3. I got a little buying happy with the cartridges and I didn't make a note of which one I used!!!!

    Thanks for visting!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch and great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog.