Memories

Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume. ~Jean de Boufflers

Monday, January 25, 2010

I am still working on the LO for my 2009 races actually I am not even done with 2008, but yesterday finished  up the LO for my last half marathon of 2009 which was also my first away race using sketch #87 from the Creative Scrappers


 

The PP is from Making Memories Scrapbook Project Pad Note Worthy, found at Tuesday Morning last year for $2. I use an orange gel pen to outline the flower in the PP for more dimension, cut out the flowers using my Big Shot and the Hello Kitty Hibiscus Flower Die.

I have been following the 2010 CHA via Two Peas in a Bucket and have been quite amaze at some of the new things coming out, so now when I grew up I want to be a scrapper and a runner. Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog.